NEW DOCTOR’S DIRECTORY
NOTE: If you are a member, log in and go to doctors.desaction.org
OLD DOCTOR’S LIST
NOTE: If you are a member, log in and go to the interactive and searchable Doctor’s List here.
Thanks to help from our DES Action USA members, we have compiled doctor lists, by state.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Ob/Gyns)
- Gynecologic Oncologists and Fertility Specialists.
- A few other specialties are listed, e.g., urologists (who are primarily in major urban areas).
Because DES Daughters shared most of the names, the list is primarily of health care providers for women.
- Doctors on our list are not DES experts, but rather, they are providers willing to listen to their patients and learn from them. They don’t dismiss DES concerns and will do the proper DES Daughter Pap/pelvic exam.
- Directions for doing the DES Daughter Pap/pelvic screening is included in the Gynecologist’s Guide to DES Daughters Care
Having a doctor’s name on the list does not imply endorsement by DES Action USA. You are the best judge of your medical care, which is best handled in conjunction with a doctor you trust.
It is a benefit of membership in DES Action USA to have access to the online doctor list. As a member you can search doctors by state, city or zipcode.
If you are not a member but would like to be, please Join us. We welcome you!
If you need help searching the doctor list, please call (800) 337-9288 OR email DES Action USA.
- Phone number (when calling the toll-free number so we can get back to you).
- Email address – if you are a current member we can help you access the list. If not a member having your email address helps us better communicate if there are follow-up questions.
- The reason for your call-it helps to know ahead of time that you are interested in finding doctors, so we can assist you appropriately.